Friday, December 23, 2011

Song I listen to when I feel......

"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music… I get most joy in life out of music."  
~ Albert Einstein ~ 

1. Good: ........................................Happy Day...........................By: Tim Hughes
2. Sad: ..........................................Talking to the Moon.............By: Bruno Mars
3. Loved: .......................................Isn't She Lovely....................By: Stevie Wonder
4. Angry: .......................................Tear Down The Walls...........By: Hillsong United
5. Sleepy: ......................................Kiss the Rain.........................By: Yiruma
6. Hopeless: ..................................Nothing is Impossible............By: Planetshakers
7. Alone: .......................................Lonely Again.........................By: Neyo
8. Like meditating: .........................Healer....................................By: Kari Jobe
9. Like working out: ......................Pump It..................................By: B.E.P
10. Like partying: ..........................Weekend Jump-off.................By: Kevin Michael  
"Without music, life would be an error"
~Friedrich Nietzsche~
Music is so powerful. It has the ability to bring healing, strength, joy,  hope and peace.
~Mark Gallardo~



No comments:

Post a Comment