Thursday, January 5, 2012

KPOP ADDICTION

Lately, since I'm still on my month long winter break, I've been on the web watching all these Kpop groups on Youtube and trying to catch up on all the goods things I've missed because I was concentrating in my studies. So I still have more than a week left before school starts again and I've made a commitment to use this limited time to catch up on the Kpop pop culture, music and maybe Kdrama. And surprisingly, I've manage to discover new Kpop groups that I never heard of before and I also learned a little bit more Korean. But anyways, here are just a couple of Kpop groups that I caught up with so far.












dailyleejoon:

THE FUCKING ORCHESTRA AS;LDKA;DS
This looks like an even more badass Love Ya, god gimmeeee

Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment